WHY SHOULD TEAM BUILDING INVOLVE GAMES?
• Learning is continuous, natural and closely related to the practical experience of doing things.
• Through play you can overcome barriers to learning such as self image and poor memory.
• Enjoying oneself helps participants pay attention and remember well.
• Wanting to win as part of a team helps trainees pay attention and motivates them.
• The informal atmosphere of icebreaker games makes participants less self-conscious and more relaxed with less resistance to learning.
• Learning by doing is much more effective than learning by lecture.
• Lasting bonds will be formed between team members from playing games.
• Learning via team building games is more effective, more productive, memorable and fun!
• "What I hear, I forget; what I see, I remember; but what I do I understand." —Confucius 451 B.C.
WHY DO ICEBREAKER GAMES WORK?
• They put the trainees at ease and more ready to participate.
• They make the trainer appear more personable.
• They start a session on a positive tone.
• They help build team and individual relationships.
• They give participants something to talk about.
• They're fun for trainer and trainees alike!
TURN POWERPOINT INTO A GAME
Running out of time or ideas for your training session? Easily turn your PowerPoint presentation into a fun Presentation Game. Access them all with the press of a button. Enhance your talk by adding game questions, discussion points, additional information, sounds and bonus points to any slide. Play with 10 individuals or 10 teams. It's easy and fun.